Astro-Butterfly has a great piece on the astrology of Feburary 2017. Mars square Pluto faces us on February 22nd (typically unpleasant and sometimes violent if you do not know how to properly channel it), and the upcoming Solar Eclipse is February 26th (a New Moon in Pisces). We especially like the map on this blog post about the eclipse.
Also on February 26th, Mars joins Uranus in Aries (a followup to the Pluto square), and Mars opposes Jupiter on February 27th. From “now” (February 18th) through early March, the Pluto / Uranus / Jupiter Cardinal T-Square is activated by Mars (with Moon providing additional activations). This can be a violent and dangerous time (two weeks), but it can also be a time where you can accomplish much if you can properly focus yourself. Jupiter is also opposite Uranus (surprises) / Eris (discord). If you add in Vesta in Cancer, then we have a Grand Cross (as 5D Astrology points out).
Also noteworthy: the evening of Feb 25, 2017 Mercury enters Pisces; Mercury is void from about 4 PM CST Thursday until then.
Thursday February 23rd
Moon in Capricorn moves into Aquarius shortly past 11 AM CST today (Moon v/c in Capricorn since last night upon Moon square Jupiter), setting the stage for the eclipse on Sunday morning. The Cardinal T-Square / Grand Cross is still in full effect, and risky activities should be avoided by most people (unless you are equipped for such).
Mercury sextiles Saturn (a very good time to complete detailed work, especially looking for errors that occurred in the most recent Mercury Retrograde) and semi-squares Venus. By 4 PM CST Mercury has moved void until the evening of February 25th, and all bets are off regarding Mercurial topics (transportation, communication, and looking for those errors we mentioned).
Outers are mostly quiet (or very “high order” in the insights they provide), but Mars square Vesta (perfection Friday evening) is building, and conflicts regarding traditions (and people who honor traditions or are locked into “but we have always done it that way”) are at the edge of blowing up.
Popular Links / Links You Might Like
- Checking in With the Karmic Planets-Feb22-23 (5D Astrology)
- Vesta in Cancer & the Grand Cardinal Cross (5D Astrology)
- Mars energy on the move (Tara Greene)
- 23/02/2017 Daily grind (Journey by the Sea, aka Andy Candypants)
- Daily Forecast : Horoscope – February 23rd, 2017 (Anoop, Vedic)
- Find Your Center, Maintain During the Long Void Moon; Grow From the Restrictions (Eyes of Heaven, aka Elizabeth Bassett)
Popular Eclipse Links
- New Moon in Pisces 26th Feb 2017 The Key to the Labyrinth (Thoth Journey)
- Your Pisces New Moon Wishes! February 26th New Moon (Flawless Angle)
- MEG BENEDICTE: “Pisces Solar Eclipse — Window To The Soul”
- Swimming the Dark Sapphire Night – New Moon in Pisces (Cosmic Sensations)
- New Moon and Solar Eclipse in Pisces on 2-26-2017, Impressions (Paths I Walk)
Visitors for 2/22
For other forecasts (reblogs), try our Posts Page.
Mars Out High Order Outer Planet Aspects:
This Week in Astrology
Conventional webmaster wisdom says you do not direct people to a site other than one of your own. That said, we go against that wisdom here by recommending you take a look at “This Week in Astrology.”
Want more detail? Try Cafe Astrology on this Week.
Want to dig even DEEPER? Try Jessica Davidson’s Resources for Astrologers
Need to convert time zones? Try this.
Lost Dudeist Astrology (and others)
Many people prefer our sibling site “Lost Dudeist Astrology,” a spinoff from this one. On Grandtrines, we focus almost entirely on astrology, astrological forecasts, astrological analysis of current events and other astrology topics.
Most of our readers prefer that approach, but some want a wider diet. Lost Dudeist Astrology (the name is based on “The Dude” and “Dudeism“) is almost entirely reblogs of astrology, numerology, tarot card based predictions, some pinups, and sometimes controversial (or “tinfoil hat,” sometimes called “fake news”) topics. Think of it as being a bit like a metaphysics website with a “National Enquirer” or “Star” feel to it. We also maintain the following sites:
- Mystic Rectangles: weekly (Sunout) and monthly (Marsout) aspectarians and low volume of posts; excellent for subscriptions; best fit for astrology for mobile devices.
- Weekly Forecasts is just what the name says: weekly forecasts posted once a week for the upcoming week with some reblogs of similar material from other bloggers. [As of 2017-01-01: Our own work is on hold indefinitely, but we plan to continue reblogs of weekly and monthly forecasts of others.]
You may also be interested in the reblogs of content by other astrologers on the posts page. We are working on a project on Long Term Forecasts. Frankly, we do not expect to complete this project in our lifetime. Your feedback, as we go, is appreciated.
Click -> here <-
2016 Archives (and Other Interesting and Useful Pages)
- Election Day 2016 (USA)
- 2016 Overview (contains the next few links)
- 2016 Change of Seasons and Cross Quarter Days
- 2016 Full Moons
- 2016 New Moons
- 2016 Mercury Ingresses and Stations
- Politicians of Interest (2015 and 2016)
- SUMO (Strategic Use of Multiple Oracles)
- Long Term Forecasts
- Neptune Sextile Pluto (1800 to 2050)
- Void Of Course Moon Periods
- Today’s Transits (external site)
- A list of upcoming transits (exte
Our Thanks to:
Many thanks to the site Tableizer which helps us in preparing the occasional table for this site.
Notes: Our work is set in the Central time zone (CST / CDT) in Plano TX (a Dallas TX suburb, part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex). To adjust for your location (1) EST/EDT: add one hour; (2) MST/MDT subtract one hour; (3) PST/PDT: subtract two hours; (4) for UTC and other zones, try this.