ACTIVE – Moon in Leo, laboratory process of Digestion – emotionally dramatic
Digestion, is a kind of Putrefaction in which the nutrients or essences are reabsorbed. The slow modification of a substance by means of a gentle heat.
A good time to : stoke the creative fires; feel it coming from the solar plexus. An intensity is available for re-evaluating/organizing ideas and for spontaneous random thoughts that can shed new light on a subject(s).
Challenges: raucous emotions; imposingly disruptive moments that alternate with laid back empathy. Fiery and destructive, then buoyant and floating. The challenge is to stay in the middle.
Balance: steady breath; again, but this time do it while laying on, or close to, the ground, for the best effect.
Keywords to Contemplate:
Imaginative . . . . . . . . . . . Sun in Pisces – persistent, relaxative
View original post 156 more words
“Do’s and Don’ts”
April 9th – May 3rd
Although not quite as popular as Sun sign astrology, “Mercury Retrograde” has certainly become a buzzword – or buzz phrase – these days.
Sometimes the Universe gives us a break even though it doesn’t always feel that way. One thing the cosmos always does is create balance. So the energies get slowed down a bit so we can have the opportunity to catch up. Mercury in Retrograde is that time out, it’s the chance to get caught up with life, it’s time to get unplugged, and take a long deep breath. It’s a good time to take time off from work if at all possible and focus on reworking anything that needs it. Mercury rules the lower mind and energies, so when it’s Retrograde we start to perceive things in a very different way, and this…
View original post 473 more words
Daily Panchang – April 8th, 2017
Chaitra Month of hindu calendar, 12th day – Dwadashi, Shukla Paksha, Nakshtra at the time of Sun rise in Purvaphalguni Nakshtra and will be till 00:32 Hrs (IST) on 09-04-2017, Moon will be in Uttaraphalguni Nakshtra at
View original post 49 more words
Add his natal Sun in Gemini in the mix, and the Grand Fire Trine becomes a Kite! He (we) becomes quite formidable.
The Moon left fiery Leo for sensible Virgo during the night and she will keep us focused on the details today. The only aspect the Virgo Moon makes today is helpful trine to Mercury in Taurus. As long as we keep in mind Mercury has reached its station degree of 4° Taurus (it stations retrograde late Sunday) and allow for that, we can still stay on task at work today. Sticking with our usual Friday routines will probably go more smoothly than attempting something new. 🌠☽♍🌠
Adding a rush of excitement is the Aries Sun opposing Jupiter in Libra today. Aries and Libra can work together quite effectively if there is a plan in place. Aries tends to be better at setting priorities and Libra excels at working as part of a team. This is one of those times when allowing people to demonstrate their expertise will work out better…
View original post 41 more words
Daily Forecast based on Signs for April 7th & 8th, 2017
Aries (Mesh Rashi)
- Due to some confusions, results are not as per your expectations. Professional front may face some reversal moves. Don’t take any hasty professional decision.
- Aggression is good, but within limit. When you are blessed with intelligence, then why not to use properly.
- You can achieve your goals, because capability of giving best to execute your goals.
- If you are feeling some weakness or some other health related issues then take care.
- Foreign trip is possible. Students give proper focus on studies.
View original post 891 more words
News flash! However satisfied you may be feeling with any progress made yesterday, expect a few spanners to be thrown in the works this weekend, care of a cardinal T-square involving the Sun, Jupiter and Pluto.
Parents and authority figures may suddenly attempt to weigh in on matters, or control outcomes by pooh-poohing plans with talk of rules, regulations and obligations etc.
However valuable their input, its possible that they may only be seeing things from one perspective – that of the old ways. Now it may be time to try something new, as the Sun in Aries is pushing for. The desire to strike out on your own, or lash out in anger may therefore be strong over the next few days.
With a retrograde Jupiter in Libra making up the third element of this configuration, it might be worth taking a moment to consider a) the legal implications/fairness…
View original post 258 more words
- Astrological Event: Mercury goes retrograde
- Date enters “storm”: April 4 2017
- Retrograde Date: April 9 2017
- Date back into “storm”: May 3 2017
- Date Mercury goes direct again: May 12 2017
- What does it all mean?
- Mercury is the planet of communications, he is also a messenger and likes to do two things at once. He rules Gemini and Virgo.
- Mercury rules communications, transportation and technology
- While things may begin to run a little smoother in the above area’s once Mercury turns direct… try not to expect too much. Until he is “out of storm” on the 12th, missed appointments, misunderstandings, upset transportation, vehicle breakdowns and breakdowns relating to anything that runs on motor or by technology can still happen.
- It’s a great time to make notes of your ideas, but don’t start anything new right now if you can help it.. If you do have a new project, job…
View original post 134 more words